Each product in this beautiful hamper is carefully chosen due to its eco-friendly or sustainable nature. Wrapped in acid-free tissue paper and packaged in a recycled brown box, the Sustainability Hamper aims to lower carbon emissions by being eco-conscious in its design.
What’s included? We package every hamper by hand, so the contents may vary. Below are examples of the products included. The value will always be over £100.
- Ecologi Tree – For every hamper made, we will plant a tree in our company forest. View our virtual forest here to see the impact we are making!
- Tots Bots – Made from recycled bottles, the Tots Bots nappy range is made in the UK. Everything is reusable, meaning no nappies in landfill. Did you know that every day in the UK alone, the equivalent of 6 adult male elephants in nappies will be dumped in landfill? We include a swim nappy, reusable baby wipes and a wipe bag!
- Heimess Wooden Teether – All of our wooden range is made using untreated wood from sustainable indigenous forests. HEIMESS nature wooden toys are suitable for babies with allergies and immune deficiencies. The sturdy cardboard packaging is self-service-friendly and contains no plastics.
- Muslin by Little Bamboo – Super soft and delicate on young skin, the Little Bamboo range is also kind to the environment. Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world, reducing deforestation and with much lower carbon emissions used for production.
- Organic Pram Sheet – 100% organic cotton, grown without the use of artificial insecticides, pesticides, or fertilisers, using methods that are ecological, economical, and socially sustainable. Methods such as crop rotation and the use of natural means to suppress insect attack are used to maintain the soil fertility and control pests. This helps to promote a healthy environment and maintain biological diversity. GM crops are strictly prohibited.
- Cheeky Chompers Teether – Non-toxic, BPA & Phthalate free, environmentally friendly, and packaged in recycled card. Safe for your baby to chew, and safer for the planet.
- Little Herbs Baby Balm – Made in Frome, Somerset, the Little Herbs range is approved by a Medical Herbalist. They use traditional English country garden plants, seed oils, honey and beeswax. Nothing else. No colourants; no fillers, ‘parfums’, chemical preservatives, parabens, phlalates; no mineral oils, no alcohol. Just pure, simple, natural nourishment and healing for tender skin.
- Rear View Mirror – A crash-tested mirror with a lifetime warranty. Designed to last, thereby minimising the impact production has on our climate. Entirely baby safe, all production materials are free from harmful chemicals.
For every order over £1000 at Baby Birds, you will receive one of these hampers completely free!
** Design and contents may vary. Please contact us prior to purchase if you have any preference as to the contents of the hamper.