SnuzKot Mode 2 Piece Nursery Furniture Set
SnuzKot Mode 2 Piece Nursery Furniture Set includes matching Cot Bed and Changing Unit/Dresser.
Get the look for your dream nursery! With multiple unique colours and styles to choose from.
The Cot Bed to Bed
The SnuzKot grows as your child grows, converting to a toddler bed up to 4 years, and with the additional junior bed extension kit to approx. 10 years.
The SnuzKot has 3 mattress heights. The highest mattress position makes it easy to lift your newborn baby in and out, and as they grow and learn to sit and stand, the base can be lowered to help prevent them climbing out.
From Changer to Dresser
SnuzKot changing unit features a useful changing area with a removable frame, ideal for when baby becomes a toddler and they need a standalone dresser.
No MDF or veneer
Designed to last, every SnuzKot dresser arrives ready assembled and is made using natural beech wood, without the use of MDF or veneer.
Put the finishing touches to your nursery with coordinated bedding (available separately).
Two-piece furniture set includes Cot Bed and matching Changing Unit
- SnuzKot Mode is bold and playful
- Available in a choice of colours
- From birth to 10 years (separate extension kit)
- Converts from cot to toddler bed
- Compact and cosy design for every nursery size
- Solid Beech frame, No MDF or veneer
Cot Bed Specifications
- External size: W72 x L133cm
- Mattress required 68 x 117cm
- Birth - 4 years. 4-10 years when used with Junior Extension Kit (available separately)
- Toddler Bed suitable up to 4 years old
- Meets British Safety standard BS EN 716-1:2017
- Toddler mode: This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Solid beech frame and stainless steel fixings
- Requires self-assembly
Changing Unit Specification
- External Changing Unit/Dresser dimensions: H96 x W85 x D55cm
- Weight 22kg
- Delivered assembled (feet and handles customer fitted)
- Changing unit includes anti-tip straps
- Suitable up to 12 months or 11 kg
- Only use the changing pad designed specifically for this product
- The changing unit must be fixed to the wall, with the kit provided, for safe use of the product and to avoid tipping