Carbebé Radios Car Seat
Carbebé Radios Car Seat can be used forward-facing once your child measures between 76 and 150 cm (approx. 9-36 kg). Although Bébécar recommends delaying the use of this second position up to 105 cm (approx. 18 kg) if possible.
• i-Size 40-150 cm (0-36 kg)
• Telescopic ISOFIX anchorage system
• 360° rotating seat
• Five-point safety harness with protection
• Seat with five reclining positions
• Height-adjustable headrest
• Side impact protection system
• Height-adjustable support leg
360° rotating seat that allows it to face either vehicle’s door*, making it easy to lift your baby in and out.
With Radios your baby can travel in the rear-facing position up to 105 cm (approx. 18 kg). The seat can be reclined in five positions.
* NEVER drive with the car seat in a side-facing position.
The rotation system is activated by simply pressing a button.
The support leg is height-adjustable and features safety signage on its base.
Telescopic Isofix anchor points can be adjusted by pressing the side buttons.