Pay by Payment Plan
1. In order to set up a payment plan, please register an account with us, or select ‘Login’ if you have already successfully registered an account.
2. To register an account simply navigate to the top left of the homepage and click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Register’.
3. Once you are logged into your account, an additional option of "Payment Plan" appears above "Add to Basket" for each item.
4. Add your items to the basket using the ‘Payment Plan’ function. Proceed with your order to checkout.
5. When you arrive at ‘Step 5: Payment Method’ at the checkout, simply select your preferred payment method and the box next to "Payment Plan Terms". Choose the length of your plan using the drop down function. An automatic minimum 10% deposit payment will be calculated for you. Once you have paid your 10% deposit, you will be provided with an order number.
You will then be able to login to your account at any time with the details that you have provided.
6. Congratulations! You will now be able to log in and make payments towards your plan at your convenience.
Questions and Answers:
When do I receive my order?
After your order is paid in full your order is sent for dispatch. The dispatch time varies dependent on the items that you have ordered. If your order is urgent or needed for a certain date please email our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat happens if we need to cancel our Payment Plan?
We do understand that sometimes circumstances in finances can change overnight. If unfortunately you have no option other than to cancel your payment plan, there will be a 10% administration fee that is charged on the money already paid up until the date of cancellation.
I have placed the order but haven't paid anything yet, what happens now?
Please ensure that you attempt to make a deposit/payment within 14 days of your order via the payment plan option, failure to do so after the 14 day period may result in the cancellation of your order. Our Sales Team will phone and email you before cancelling your order so please provide the correct contact information.
Why can't I have discount and pay in instalments?
Payment plans cannot be used in conjunction with any other sale price, coupon code or Facebook discount voucher. The payment plan is a free of charge service offering 0% interest. Whilst we do not charge extra to pay by instalments, we cannot also offer discounts.
How much do I pay each week or month?
There are no set amounts. We will always recommend that you ensure your order is paid in full at least 3 weeks before you wish to take delivery. Dolls prams must be paid by 1st December for Christmas delivery. There is a minimum payment of £10.00 per transaction.
What happens if my item is discontinued?
Baby Birds cannot accept responsibility when items are discontinued or out of stock prior to final payment being made. If you have any concerns over the availability of an item prior to completing your plan, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your options.
If you have any further questions simply phone us on 01305 853799 or email email@example.com.