Silver Cross Reef
Suburban, stylish, sustainable – say hello to Reef, the new multi-terrain travel system from Silver Cross. This pushchair is as refined as it is functional, offering the ultimate in baby comfort no matter where your adventures take you.
Newborn-ready, straight out of the box, Reef has been crafted from materials that look and feel luxurious yet stand up to everyday life. With features including enhanced four-wheel suspension, it will take you and your little one from park to pavement in a breeze.
Reef’s reversible pushchair seat can be used parent or world-facing and is suitable from birth with a full lie-flat recline. The simple side-button release lets you switch between modes one-handed, while the adjustable calf support and multi-recline seat positions offer extra baby comfort. Reef also features our unique GeniusTM harness system with our patented magnetic buckle, rucksack style fastenings and our new and improved, headrest and harness adjustment system.
Reef has a revolutionary new fold, you won’t find anywhere else. The one-handed, space-saving fold and built-in carry handle makes storage simple, while the revolutionary free-standing fold means Reef stands on its own four wheels without the handle touching the floor – keeping the luxe handle (and hands) free and clean.
Thanks to Reef’s world-class engineered, independent four-wheel suspension, you can rely on this pushchair to perform seamlessly, whether you’re running errands or showing baby the very best nature has to offer. It’s multi-terrain tyres are large, puncture proof and surrounded by springs, so there’s never a risk of a bumpy ride disturbing any precious naptime.
GeniusTM Harness System
Reef’s pushchair seat also features our unique Genius harness system. Designed to save you time, the Genius harness system includes our patented magnetic buckle, rucksack style fastenings and our new and improved, headrest and harness adjustment system. This first of its kind system lets you switch between harness and headrest heights one-handed. Simply squeeze the button on the back of the seat to switch between positions.
Progressing Silver Cross’ sustainability agenda, Reef’s outer fabrics contain recycled materials. With younger generations increasingly stating they will pay more for products that will have the least negative impact on the environment, Reef aligns comfort, practicality, and style with a more considered, sustainable approach. 35 bottles comprises Reef in the seat unit (including hood, chest pad and crotch pad, head support)
Key Features of the Silver Cross Reef Stroller?
- Suitable from newborn to 22kg (approx. 4 years)
- Best in class manoeuvrability and enhanced suspension
- Parent and world facing – switch with one hand
- Features the Genius harness system with magnetic buckle
- Sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan leather handle that never touches the floor when folded – no more muddy hands
- Large, easy to access basket with 5kg capacity
- One-handed fold – perfect for getting in and out of the car
- UPF50+ Sun Sail attaches directly to the hood for instant shade
- Chassis – A mixture of matte and gloss hardware with vegan leather handle.
- Reversible pushchair seat – Can be used parent or world facing with a one hand release.
- Pushchair hood – Ventilated hood with viewing window and full UPF50+ sun protection.
- Sun Sail – UPF50+ sun protection solution that attaches to the hood providing instant sun shade.
- Shopping basket – Generous basket with plenty room for shopping and baby essentials.
- Bumper bar – Butter-soft vegan leather with a debossed brand point.
- Rain cover – The rain cover fits snugly over the carrycot or seat unit to protect your baby from the elements.
Silver Cross Reef Product Specifications & Dimensions
- Suitable from Birth to 22kg
- Dimensions: L85cm W61cm H98.5-112cm
- Chassis Folded Dimensions: L71cm W61cm H30.5cm
- Weight: 12.5kg (chassis and seat unit)
- Min distance of handle height from the ground 98.5
- Max distance of handle height from the ground 112
Looking for a newborn travel system? Here are some optional accessories you may wish to consider:
Simply click off the pushchair’s head support and click in the pod for a safe and secure newborn solution. With a supportive head-hugger and bamboo lining for ultimate baby comfort, the newborn pod folds with the pushchair without the need for extra removal or storage.
First bed folding carrycot
A new first-bed folding carrycot offers an ideal sleeping solution for newborns. Featuring Bamboo fabrics, the full-ventilated carrycot ensures ultimate baby comfort with an intelligently designed hard-shell base inspired by compact suitcase technology. The carrycot can be lifted simply from the chassis with one hand and folds completely flat allowing for easy storage and transportation.
Transfer from car to pushchair easily with adaptors to fit our award- winning Dream infant carrier. Universal adaptors also provide compatibility with other leading car seat brands.