Cybex SIRONA Z i-Size Car Seat
- UN R129/02 i-Size
- HEIGHT 45 cm – 105 cm
- WEIGHT max. 18 kg
Suitable from birth up to approx. 4 years
Parents who want maximum safety for their child need products that meet their expectations in every way. With the CYBEX Sirona Z i-Size we have set new standards in the area of side- and front-impact protection, merging them into a car seat that outshines all that came before it. The Sirona Z i-Size is a new car seat in the CYBEX Z-Line that can be rotated a full 360°. It offers simple doorside boarding of your child and is easy to switch between rear-facing and forward-facing position. Its 12-step adjustable headrest and 5 reclining positions make this seat extra ergonomic. 360° rotation mechanism. It is our best selling rearward facing car seat.
Key Features of the Cybex SIRONA Z i-Size
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection. The integrated L.S.P. System of the Sirona Z i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
- Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech) The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona Z i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. The “ER-Tech” reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by more than 20%, compared to other existing 5-point harness systems.
- Height-adjustable headrest. The adjustable headrest offers 12 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows.
- One-hand recline and rotation function. The smart one-hand recline and rotation function makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and traveling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing.
- Rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) The innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent´s backs. In addition it makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy. The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse of the forward-facing position before the child has completed 15 months of age and has reached a minimum size of 76 cm.
TWO-CLICK INSTALLATION WITH ISOFIX
A two-click installation with ISOFIX allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety. In combination with the Base Z the car seat is secured using the car’s ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. An installation indicator also helps to prevent a possible misuse.
Modular System – One Base, Two Car Seats
Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line Modular System, the Sirona Z i-Size and the Cloud Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z (available separately) for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
Rear-facing car seat
A rear-facing car seat reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a forward-facing system car seat. Tests show that the force of an impact during a front crash is distributed evenly over a large area. CYBEX recommends rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
5-Point harness system
Secure your child in the Sirona Z i-Size with ease, thanks to the central 5-point harness system.
Energy absorbing shell
The energy-absorbing shell of the Sirona Z i-Size absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the child.
The magnetic belt holders make taking your child out of the seat easy.