PurFlo Breathable Nest - moss
The PurFlo breathable nest provides a portable safe haven for your baby. The padded bumper and mesh base are fully breathable, with an Amicor Pure filling in the bumper which is naturally breathable, hypo-allergenic and antibacterial. The breathable nest reduces a baby's exposure to household dust mites that are known to aggravate Asthma and Eczema. The multi-functional PurAir Nest uses include a sleep solution for naptimes on the go, a travel cot, a crib or cot insert, a play pod, a lounger, space to change your baby and also for tummy time. It offers support and cushioning for your baby as they strengthen their back and neck muscles.
What's in the box?
- 1 x breathable nest in the moss colourway
- 1 x carrybag
- The removable cover comprises of 100% soft Jersey cotton and a breathable 3D mesh base; all of which is fully machine washable at 40 degrees.
- The Nest is suitable for use from birth. Take care to ensure it is on a stable surface and once your baby can roll or move around (at around 4-6 months) pay particular attention to the positioning of the nest ensuring it is not elevated.
- Each PurAir Nest weighs only 1.25kg and comes complete with a carry bag. As a result the PurAir Nest is incredibly light, portable and lends itself to be easily stored ready for the next patter of tiny feet.
- The dimensions of the PurAir Nest are 580mm wide and 950mm long with a sleep area of 280mm wide and 640mm long.
- Complies with BS 4578: 1970 (91)