iCandy Peach Pushchair and Carrycot - peacock
The Peach has everything – style, functionality and versatility. The lightweight pushchair features a dual facing seat unit with 3 reclining positions, a unique one hand super compact fold and extra large shopping basket.
The multi-mode Peach is incredibly versatile, it can be customised to suit the growing need of your family.
This package includes the Peach Stroller and matching Carrycot, complete with elevators and raincovers.
The latest model comes complete with 'companion set' which comprises of the coordinating hood and leather bumper bar. This set is used on your carry cot and then is transferred onto the seat unit as your child grows. The companion set may be purchased separately if you wish, although it comes complete with the Peach 2016 pushchair. Please note the carry cot does not come with a hood and leather bumper bar.
Let's look at the key features:
- Seat unit suitable from 6 months
- Unique one hand fold
- Lockable/Swivel front wheels
- Large, low profile, durable, puncture proof tyres
- Adjustable handle height (95-105cm)
- Dual facing seat unit
- 3 Reclining positions
- Extra large shopping basket (max 5kg)
- Lightweight corrosion resistant chassis
- Soft touch comfy grip handle
- Adjustable leg rest
- Freestanding fold
- Includes raincover
- Includes elevator which heightens the seat unit in both parent and world facing mode
- Compatible with Maxi Cosi Cabriofix and Pebble Car Seats in single and Blossom mode
- Compatible with Besafe IziGo in single mode only.
Specification and dimensions:
- Folded dimensions (Chassis with wheels): L 70 x W 60 x H 28.5 cm
- Folded dimensions (Chassis without wheels): L 70.6 x W 51.5 x H 25.5 cm
- Unfolded dimensions (Chassis with wheels): L 72 x W 60 x H 95-105 cm
- Folded dimensions (Main Carrycot): L84 xW43 x H 21.5 cm
- Unfolded dimensions (Main Carrycot): L84 xW43 x H 39.4 cm
- Main Seat unit dimensions: L 87 x W 41 x H 50 cm
- Weight: 14.2kg (including seat unit and wheels)
- Weight: 15.2kg (including carrycot and wheels)
- Conforms to BS EN 1888