egg® Stroller - Strictly Pink
Designed as the name suggests, the egg is shaped like an egg. With its elegant curved lines, the egg will provide a safe and stylish stroller for you and your baby.
Each and every baby is unique, and that is why the egg has been created with several unique features, including an iconic stylish shape, a padded apron, secret raincover storage and Tru-ride wheel technology, to ensure that you will never have a tyre puncture.
- The egg stroller includes chassis, seat unit, apron, seat liner, insect net & raincover
Converts to a tandem pushchair - As a double pushchair, the egg is suitable for twins or a toddler and a newborn. The egg transforms into a tandem with the addition of a set of 'S' shaped seat adaptors, providing 2 sockets for 2 seats. The following seat variations are available:
- 2 forward facing seats – front seat has 3 recline positions, rear seat has 2 recline positions
- 2 carrycots facing inwards to each other
- 2 car seats both parent facing – both children can be seen
- 1 carrycot forward facing at the rear; 1 seat forward facing at the front
- 1 car seat parent facing at the front; 1 seat forward facing at the rear
- 1 carrycot forward facing at the rear; 1 car seat parent facing at the front
Compatible with car seats to form a travel system - The egg has an exclusive car seat, specially made to coordinate with the design - the Kiddy Egg Evo-Luna iSize. Maxi-Cosi and BeSafe car seats are also compatible with the use of additional multi car seat adaptors.
Tru-ride wheel technology - Lockable swivel wheels have a 'step-on, step-off' brake, making the stroller extremely easy to manoeuvre. The egg features solid non-puncture EVA tyres.
Generous storage basket - The large storage basket at the base of the egg stroller has access from the front and rear of the stroller. There is plenty of room for all your baby essentials!
One-hand compact fold - Rotate the barrel on the egg's handle, lower the handlebar down, and pull up a central carrying strap from the storage basket. The result is a compact, easy to transport fold.
Let's take a look at the key features:
- Compatible with a car seat as a travel system
- Two-way facing reclining seat - suitable from 6 months to 15kg
- Adjustable handlebar - 4 height positions beautifully finished in stitched leatherette
- Adjustable footrest - pivots to support your child's feet as they grow, with a discreet insect net hidden underneath
- Adjustable canopy - silent, smooth fold to 3 positions, so your baby won't be woken. The hood can be moved to higher positions up the chassis for taller children.
- Quick release tyres feature innovative Tru-Ride Technology® to prevent punctures
- Convenient one-hand fold and compact chassis
|Prams and Pushchairs|
|Converts to Double||Yes|
|Pram Category||Strollers and Buggies|
|Prams By Colour||Pink|
|Prams By Chassis Type||One-handed|
|Prams By Chassis Colour||Graphite|