Wondering which car seat does it all? The new All in All from Cosatto is here. With ISOFIX fitting options in all modes up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old), the All in All + comes with a range of new features including extra side impact protection and more modes than ever before.
5 Reasons to Buy
1. Extended Rear Facing. The All in All+ is Extended Rear Facing (ERF). It’s scientifically proven to be safer to travel rearward for as long as possible. All in All+ ERF mode is suitable up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old).
2. Suitable for all Stages. The All in All + means you won’t need to consider any other car seat for your child’s entire car seat journey. All in All+ takes them all the way up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old).
3. Multi-Fit. The All in All + is suitable for a wide variety of cars both rearward-facing up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old) and forward-facing up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old). The All in All + can fit in most cars whether they have ISOFIX points or not. ISOFIT is available for group 2 and 3 (15 – 36kg).
4. Extra Security. All in All+ comes with a flip-out side-impact protection system and the exclusive Cosatto 5 point plus Anti-Escape system. Plus, even more padding - all bringing added in-car safety.
5. Comfy and Easy. An easily adjustable harness and recline-lock indicator are just two new features we’ve added to improve the comfort and ease of your All in All + experience. Plus, with one hand easy-adjust, even more recline options and a smaller design for easier transportation, All in All+ has you covered.
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
• Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat.
• Suitable from birth up to 36kg (approx. 12 years old.)
• Extended rearward-facing mode (ERF) 0-18kg (approx. 4 years old)
• Forward-facing 9-36kg (approx. 12 years old)
• Universal belted-only fitting for Group 0+/1/2/3 modes.
• Universal ISOFIX in Group 0+/1 – using ISOFIX points and top tether strap.
• Beyond that ISOFIT group 2/3. (15-36kg)
• Complies with R44.04
• Designed and tested for your newborn right through to 36kg. (0 – 12 years approx.)
• Evolves with your child. Adjustable multi position shoulder and headrest heights for the perfect fit.
• ISOFIX fitting with a top tether strap to secure the seat & minimise forward-rotation.
• Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels & built to absorb forces.
• Incudes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system. (Group 1 only).
• Easy-adjust harness.
• One handed easy-adjust feature.
• Recline lock-indicator
• 5 position seat recline for comfort.
• Quick release 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the strongest parts of the body.
• Padded removable seat liner & newborn seat insert.
• Anti-slip chest pad and tummy pad included.
• Removable washable soft goods. You’ll thank us.
• Industry leading free 4 year guarantee.
|Car Seats By Age Suitability||0 - 12years|
|Car Seats By Colour||Multi|