This protective group 0+ infant carrier is suitable from birth and
can be used with Giggle Mix Pram and Pushchair to make road trips a joy.
Suitable From Birth
Hold Mix infant car seat is suitable from birth to 13kg (12-15 months approx). Rearward facing, on front and rear vehicle seats, it fits with standard 3 point in-car seatbelts.
The deep comfortable shell is contoured for side impact protection to bring extra in-car security.
For ultimate convenience Hold Mix is compatible with Giggle Mix Pram and Pushchair. Go from A to B without waking baby, just pop the car seat on and off the Giggle Mix chassis. (adaptors sold separately)
It’s all About the (ISOFIX) Base
Hold Mix can be fitted with a standard 3 point in-car seatbelt. Or add the Cosatto Hold ISOFIX base for extra convenience and stability (sold separately).
Includes sun protection UPF100+ canopy, snug accessories and plush seat liner. The removable washable fabric covers keep Hold Mix spic and span.
Hold Mix comes with an industry-leading 4 Year Guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Group 0+ suitable from birth to 13kg/29lbs. Hold Mix holds newbies snug.
- Compatible with Giggle Mix Pram and Pushchair. (adaptors sold separately)
- Includes plush seat liner and UPF100+ canopy.
- Fits rearward facing on front and rear vehicle seats.
- 5 point harness with quick release buckle for quick cuddle access at home time.
- Handy quick release car seat. Just click ‘n’ go. (When used with Hold ISOFIX base - sold separately).
- FREE tummy and chest pads. For a cosy dozy en route.
- Comes with industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Fit matters. See the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker https://www.cosatto.com/car-seat-fit-checkerTry to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
|Car Seats By Age Suitability||From Newborn|
|Fixing Type||ISOFIX + Seatbelt|
|Rear Facing||Up to 15 months|
|Car Seats By Colour||Multi|