The Stylo design has a classic bouncy chassis with moveable front wheels for greater manoeuvrability.
With large 14.2 inch (36
cm) diameter wheels, sprung suspension, and many extra features
including 4 position lie back in the carrycot, the Stylo is just like the Heritage
prams. The wheels are easily removed, reducing the size of the chassis when folded, to a more convenient and compact size.
The seat unit, carry cot and car seat are easily removed with a simple click action. The multi-position adjustable handle can be set to a various heights for optimum comfort. Easy to use, superior quality & very, very stylish.
What's included in the package:
- Bebecar Lie Flat Pushchair Seat Unit
- Bebecar Maxibob Light Carrycot
- Bebecar Stylo Class Chrome Chassis
- Bebecar Pushchair/Carrycot Raincover
Let's take a look at the key features:
- Suitable from birth
- Forward and rearward facing
- Substantial padding in the seat sides and back support provide protection and comfort for your baby or toddler
- The soft padded chest and buckle pads ensure that baby is snug and secure when the harness is tightened
- The bumper bar can be open or completely removed making it easy for you to sit your toddler in the seat
- Simply squeeze on either side of seat and lift to remove the chassis
- Two position adjustable footrest
- The padded hood is also used on the carrycot
- This package comes with the light carrycot which is not approved for travelling in the car, however an upgrade to the Bebecar Auto Carrycot is available when adding this product to the basket.
- The carrycot has four recline positions which adapt to baby's development phases.
- Can be positioned in rocking mode to lull the baby to sleep
- Carrycot can be collapsed when not in use for easier storage
- Features handles in the side pockets for easy transport
- The inner liner is produced in cotton to care for baby's delicate skin and can be easily removed for washing
- Integrated and adjustable air ventilation base system providing the baby with a natural well-being when resting in the carrycot
- Adjustable handle height with multiple positions. Incorporates one handed folding mechanis
- Folding system with double security lock
- Four point sprung suspension system for a very smooth ride
- Linked brakes on rear wheels
- Four detachable wheels contain ball bearings for a smoother ride
- Front steerable wheels with ball bearings, operated from one touch of a button, for greater manoeuvrability
- The innovative Easylock System attachment provides a simple and easy way of fitting the carrycot, seat unit and Easymaxi ELs infant car seat onto the chassis with a single movement: 2 fastening and 4 support points offer easy operation, increased stability and avoids vibrations
- Large metal shopping basket
- Features the smooth sprung suspension that creates a gliding motion when pushed and provides a light, comfortable ride
- Ergonomic and height adjustable handle. It provides comfort whatever your height and allows you to reduce the chassis size to fit confined spaces
steering wheels that make it much easier to manoeuvre when pushing.
The wheels can also be locked using a foot pedal at the rear of the
Open: 104cm (h) x 59cm (w) x 108cm (d)
Folded: 59cm x 46cm x 87cm
|Prams and Pushchairs|
|Prams By Colour||Blue|
|Prams By Chassis Type||Scissor fold|
|Prams By Chassis Colour||Chrome|